SERVICE STANDARDS OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
- Serve with a sincere smile and be courteous at all times.
- Wear official uniform and identification card when transacting with the public.
- Attend immediately to the needs of the clients upon their entering the office.
- Post flow chart on procedures of availing services at the entrance of the office together with the needed requirements.
- Provides checklist to the client when submitted requirements are incomplete.
- Return applications/requests to the client with appropriate action whether approved or disapproved.
- Act within a maximum period of five (5) working days on simple transactions and ten (10)working days on complex transactions; with five (5) and ten (10) working days allowable period for extension respectively due to unusual circumstances.
- Call client or send written notice about the reason/s for the delay and inform him/her the final date of the release of the document/s or service requested.
- Explain to the applicant in writing the reasons or grounds for denial regarding access of government service.
- Inform the clients that there is a drop box for complaints/suggestions in every office, a telephone hotline to receive calls and complaints, and that the City Mayor’s cellphone is also available for calls and text.
- Expedite the processing of applications and inform the applicants beforehand that they need not approach the signatories. Should the applicant need to wait longer than expected, he/she should be advised and have him/her decide if he/she will stay.
- Offer Kapeng Barako to clients while waiting.